Thank you for having your product be reviewed by me! I hope that by submitting your item to be reviewed by me, I can help you grow a bigger customer base and reach a wider audience! Please take a look at my review policy before submitting for a review.
I will only review products and services related to Second Life. This may include clothing, makeup, tools, huds, and other non-wearable objects. At this time, I do not review items with appliers, items that require mesh body sizes or mesh body parts.
To submit any other items, please check the following links:
• Reviews are always free.
• Reviews always require you to send me the item after I agree to the review.
• If the item you are asking to be reviewed is free, please use the freebie form instead.
• Reviews will be posted within 1-3 days once I have received and tested out your product.
• Content Theft is not condoned! I will only review items that you made!
• Any images or textures for your gift can be sent to me via in-game, through my Flickr Group, or with a link using the comments/note box.
•The reviews will not be provided to you before being published on my blog. By submitting a product for review, you agree to an unbiased review.
• Reviews are not guaranteed! Some items will not be reviewed due to a conflict of interest! Please wait for me to send you an acceptance notecard before you send me the item.
• Sending me an item without receiving my Acceptance Notecard, may not get reviewed.
• By submitting any information (including images, texts, & links) on my blog, you are giving me full permission to use it with no limitation within my blog.
• A review post will not be removed or edited. I only will only edit it if the product information has changed or the item is no longer available. All my reviews are unbiased and fair!
Review Changes / Updates
If you need to make any changes or update your review item’s information, feel free to contact me (xMegtsune Resident) in-game with a notecard.