Thank you for submitting your group gifts to my blog! I hope that by submitting your gifts with me, I can help you grow a bigger customer base and reach a wider audience!
Group gifts are freebies ($0L) that require you to join a specific group and wear their tags to obtain the gifts. Even though the gift itself is free, the group join fee may not be.
To submit any other items, please check the following links:
Group Gift Policy
• There are no costs for posting group gifts.
• The group gifts must be free. ($0L) If your group gift cost more than $0L please use the dollarbie form or sales & promos form.
• The group join fee does not have to be free. If your group is free to join or discounted for a limited time, please include an end date.
• Vendors with instant reimbursements are allowed (Pay $1L, Get $1L)
• Group gifts will usually end at the end of the month. If you offer past group gifts please click yes or no.
• Any images or textures for your gift can be sent to me via in-game, through my Flickr Group, or with a link using the comments/note box.
Group Gift Disclaimer
• Not all group gift will be blogged, posted, or added to my blog.
• By submitting any information (including images, texts, & links) on my blog, you are giving me full permission to use it with no limitation within my blog.
• Group gifts will be personally hand checked for accuracy and verification.
Group Gift Changes / Updates
If you need to make any changes or update your group gift information, feel free to comment on your freebie post or IM me (xMegtsune Resident) in-game.
For Creators, Designers, & Store Owners
Thank you for sharing your freebies with my readers! Creators, designers, and store owners who continue to support my blog by constantly or frequently submitting freebies will get a non-paid supporter spot on my blog as an appreciation. This will have you featured on the side of my blog!
For My Readers
Thank you for reading my blog! You are welcome to share any group gifts you find, however you must state in the comment section that you do not own the group. I will gladly credit you in the post if you wish to be named or you can remain anonymous (You will be referred as my readers)